08 May 2012

finishing touches

Last week we installed baseboards and shoe moulding.  Yesterday David caulked and touched up some nail holes.  Yesterday and today I am painting the baseboards and moulding.  Then, we have to fill in & disguise some nail holes on the floor (on the perimeter where we were unable to use the nail gun).  I can see the finish line!



I also purchased wooden dowel rods to make curtain rods for the living room.  And we got schmancy hardware for the curtain rod finials.  I ordered a rug for the kitchen (SO pumped that it was just $44), but still deciding on colors/patterns/textures for the living room.  Then we'll have to decide on artwork!

I will post more pictures when the curtains are up, and when the kitchen is clean, haha.  Almost all of the tools are gone too!  The saw and air compressor took up a lot of space.  We'll finish tidying, then on to the next room... the guest room/office.

No comments: