31 July 2012

Flor on the Floor

Hooray!  The Flor is down and arranged.  We love it.  I think Pepper loves it the most.  It is just the right amount of color for our mostly-neutral living room.  I love that we could change the colors later without much cost, or we could switch up the pattern.




I have been working on my quilt, which will probably be completed within the week!  I have been very busy at work the past few weeks so not much else it getting done at the house.  I need to finish painting the bathroom, and then patch & paint the office so David can get settled in better with his fancy desk.

David and I also took some time last weekend to do a little fitness photo shoot!  It was fun, but a lot of work for just the two of us.  Here is a sneak peek:



More to come after David works with the images!  Stay tuned for finished quilt pics.

No comments: