18 April 2012

slow and steady

Now we are getting to some not-as-much-fun stuff. We pulled the appliances out last night... around 11pm. Today I prep/clean the kitchen and we'll rip out the rest of the tile and extra flooring. And more staples. We are getting to some tricky parts under the dishwasher, oven, and in the pantry. Looks like we will be dining out this week, but thankfully the fridge is still plugged in and we have use of toaster oven and microwave.

appliance invasion. but doesn't the floor look awesome??

I am trying to pick a new paint color for the kitchen... something in a cool tone, in the blue family. Any suggestions? We loved the bold green, but I think we are looking for something a bit softer this time.

bye bye green

I got some FLOR tile samples in the mail and we are trying to decide on colors and textures for a living room rug. We can then use the tool on FLOR's website to design the pattern and size of the rug.

These little squares are so cute... I am going to use these samples (each square is 6 1/2 inches) to make a doorway mat for just inside the back door.

1 comment:

Hannah Chan said...

I can't wait to see it when it's all done! I'm sure it will look super cute!