31 December 2011

rings

wedding DIY - wedding bling

My engagement ring was a collaboration between David and JewelSmith. He knew I would like something unique. I love it. And I know that nobody else will have anything like it.


When choosing our wedding bands, I thought I wanted something simple, easy, and "off the rack." But the little creative bug wouldn't let me just PICK something, I had to have a say. So we went back to JewelSmith and designed a wedding band to coordinate with my engagement ring. I really love that they "go" and not "match." The tiny flower below the diamond is the same flower used as a pattern on the wedding band.


For David's band, he picked something we found on etsy (a seller in California). I also picked something from etsy when choosing jewelry for the big day (a seller from Edinburgh, Scotland, UK). Supporting DIY-ers around the world!



No comments: