13 October 2010

jackpot

David has a coworker named Sarah. She is great. She brought in and shared some of her Grandmother's old costume jewelry. It was SO FUN to look through 2 giant bins of fun & interesting necklaces.

I was allowed to keep a few things for myself...

Right after I acquired these pieces I saw THIS online. Interesting.

And now I am inspired to make new stuff!!


Come by and see Lowell and Louise! Live and in person!! Buy stuff from us!!
Craft Fairs!

We now accept credit cards in person too! Check out this nifty lil' square! We'll use it with the iphone or ipad. SOO cool.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so i just opened my google reader for the first time in oh about a year and was catching up on your blog and saw this and it made smile so big and i couldn't be happier to have brought you some jewelry joy. hoowheee!