02 March 2009

gray and grey

Finally! I finished another painting.


Acrylic on canvas, and a couple of layers from the phonebook.


I am liking the gray lately. The next project will be more work on the house. I want to wallpaper the vanity area of the bathroom... then paint the shower/toilet part one color and the bedroom another color so it all flows nicely. I have this in mind for the wallpaper:


Mostly neutral colors... but it has the gray that I am loving right now, and some pale yellows.
Stay tuned for the before and after of that project in April!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I love the wallpaper!

I've always thought that if I owned the house I live in now, I'd wallpaper the tiny downstairs half-bath. It's such an unexpected surprise, and when you have such a small space, it's fun to be a little crazy with prints.