27 January 2013

small stuff

Homemade Peppermint Patties

These are SO GOOD.  I found the recipe here last month.  The smaller discs work better when trying to drench them in chocolate, but I couldn't resist making hearts and Mississippis.  I am definitely going to make these again!




Cross-Stitch Arrows

I have been wanting to make some more small artwork, and trying some quickly gratifying sewing projects.  Then I got my DIY magazine in the mail last week (thanks Hannah!!) and copied this arrow design.  Pepper helped me pick out the colors.



YAY Pins

It is no secret that I love what I do for a living.  I say "yay" entirely too much while I teach, and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with my class-takers.  I gave these YAY pins to the folks who took my TRX class this weekend.  


Today I started to touch up and redo the walls in the upstairs bathroom.  Hoping to get that completed before we get our roommate/buddy/house guest next Sunday!  

No comments: