10 December 2012

time flies

How is it DECEMBER already??

My brother gets married in less than one week!  I have been working on a little bit of decoration for their reception (pics next week!) and I made them an envelope box.  I also whipped up a lined zipper pouch as a bridal gift for Jenny.


Look!  Pictures of garlands in action!  They look great and I love how everyone is using them a little bit differently.  You know you want some...

a tree in Charleston, SC

a living room in Durham, NC

with greenery in Chapel Hill, NC

Exciting new product coming for L&L in January.  We decided to get something fun as a Christmas gift to each other.  Can't wait to get to work!  More details on the L&L blog.

Also, coming this week: the Winton Annual Photoshopped Family Holiday Greeting!  It is going to be out of this world (yuk yuk yuk).  Check your emails, check the facebook.

I will have a few days off for Christmas and I am excited to relax in Gibsonville. I will help David get those drawer fronts out of Dad's workshop on on to his desk.  We are also going to check and see how manageable it will be for us to refinish those Gunlocke chairs.  Fingers crossed!


No comments: