24 April 2011

crafty plans

One of these days, the map lamps will be up on etsy. For real. Since most of March (and a little bit of April) were spent like this for poor David:
Not much of anything got done in the world of crafting and creating. I spent my time taking care of D and the pooch and the house. Not much else happened.

I got a wedding craft book a while back. Made some tissue paper and dress pattern flowers for the bathroom. Leaving the wedding decor to a REAL florist.



I found a 1954 dress pattern at the Scrap Exchange. This is going to be a summer project.


After a vacation to Paris and Paros, we'll be back on track for wedding planning & crafts and cranking out stuff for etsy. And a trip to IKEA for more house changes (couch, curtains, etc)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that dress pattern. So... do you have any plans on becoming a seamstress for hire?? :)