11 April 2010

refueling

WHEW!! It has been a very busy year so far, with no signs of slowing. I did leave one of my two personal trainer jobs... I am excited about focusing and growing with the studio close to my home. I am also excited about getting some free time back in order to craft more!

I have not been able to create much except for food (I have to eat!) so I am thankful for the birthday gift from my mother... all new pots and pans!
I took some pictures with my phone of some of our recent kitchen adventures:

grilled cheese with garden vegetable soup

grilled eggplant and onion, with tomatoes & peperoncini on crostini

grilled bbq chicken with asparagus fries

greek panzanella

chocolate covered: animal crackers, strawberries, pecans, sugar cookies, and thin mints.

tomato salad with crostini

I have a few sewing projects on my list, as well as experimenting with metal (thanks, Jaime!). I need to finish dressing the bedroom walls and continue to help Mary plan for her wedding. Next up, working on the etsy shop!

No comments: